Posted by Barbara on August 11, 1998 at 11:48:23:
In response to Brooding . . ., written by Mary Anne on August 11, 1998 at 08:52:14
] Yeah, I love those smiles at the wedding, too. As for "brooding," a film moment that I really sigh over is when Marianne is drawing Willoughby's silhouette and Brandon is playing cards . . . he looks over and sees what a good time Marianne and Willoughby seem to be having. His sad look in the candlelight--*sniff*.
**SNIFFF!*** THat is so sad! Here is a new Snappy I made of it ( a bit hard to get because of the light!)
- Part 2 of this--Sniff! Barbara 21:33:01 8/13/98 (2)
- Giving up Jimmy 14:21:53 8/12/98 (0)
- Sigh Alice 13:10:04 8/12/98 (0)
- *THUD* (MA drops onto fainting couch) Mary Anne 21:59:37 8/11/98 (0)
- Ohhhhhh, sighhhhhhhhh. (NFM) Arlene 13:57:31 8/11/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.