A partial answer...
Posted by Martine on July 15, 1998 at 14:17:07:
In response to In honor of Bastille Day..., written by Laraine on July 14, 1998 at 15:52:54
What I understood was:
"Sans cesse adorer vos attraits..." repeated several times. I couldn't figure out the rest. I imagine it is from a poem, but I'm afraid I don't know which. My educated guest would be a line from "Les Femmes Savantes" de Molieres, just before of the very feminine approach in this movie. But this is REALLY a big, huge guess...! :-D
- I think I got it! (read this one) Barbara 17:51:07 7/15/98 (10)
- Plot summary and offer of (some else's) translation Laraine 10:26:07 7/16/98 (5)
- A little more on the subject of the French lesson. Barbara 00:04:49 7/16/98 (1)
- Please.... SandyW 02:27:09 7/16/98 (0)
- Amazing! Arnessa 19:19:10 7/15/98 (1)
- This is so good it's scary!! Laraine 20:02:14 7/15/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.