When Willougby and Elinor accidentally meet at the dance...
Posted by Bonnie on May 28, 1998 at 23:38:24:
I realize the scene was set up to suit the story, but in reality, it would not have worked out the way it did.
- In these dances you always end up with your original partner.
- The gentleman then escorts her back to her friends (or whoever).
- Robert Ferris very obligingly disappears;
- as well as Willougby's partner. He had to have had one, after all he couldn't have been dancing without one. Where did she go??? And why didn't his snooty fiance mind that he was dancing with another lady?
Who is this phantom woman?
- True. . . . Stephanie S 09:30:48 5/29/98 (5)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.