I never thought of that
Posted by Emmy on February 28, 1998 at 17:09:10:
In response to And I agree with you , written by Bonny on February 28, 1998 at 04:32:57
they are sort of similar with their romantic effusing and enthusing, and (s0metimes ) allowing the imaginary to obscure the real.
I never really compared the two, but you're right. They were both looking for the romance that they had read about, and wouldn't even notice the "everyday" guys who were standing there next to them the whole time. It was their imaginations that attracted those guys in the first place, and yet those same imaginations were what kept them away (how ironic)
- You're right Bonny 04:01:08 3/02/98 (5)
- Maybe it's because I read it when i was 8, but... Emmy 18:44:40 3/04/98 (4)
- I know Bonny 06:05:18 3/05/98 (3)
- Great!! Emmy 20:12:18 3/06/98 (2)
- Emmy, I e-mailed you.:-) Post me if you didn't recieve it.(nfm) Bonny 05:09:19 3/12/98 (0)
- Emmy, I e-mailed you.:-) Post me if you didn't recieve it.(nfm) Bonny 05:09:14 3/12/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.