And I agree with you
Posted by Bonny on February 28, 1998 at 04:32:57:
In response to Huh?, written by Emmy on February 25, 1998 at 00:45:48
I agree with you about the casting. KW just is Marianne, there is no question. Kinda like Megan Follows is the only person who could ever play Anne Shirley. IMHO of course
I wasn't specifically thinking of Kate, but then again I love her performance in this film particularly, so she was a partial motivator for my statement. And I agree about Anne, Follows is the ony person I can dream of imagining as Anne. Also, although I'm not implying you were intending to parallel the 2 characters(;-) does that make for less or more confusion), they are sort of similar with their romantic effusing and enthusing, and (s0metimes ) allowing the imaginary to obscure the real.
- I never thought of that Emmy 17:09:10 2/28/98 (6)
- You're right Bonny 04:01:08 3/02/98 (5)
- Maybe it's because I read it when i was 8, but... Emmy 18:44:40 3/04/98 (4)
- I know Bonny 06:05:18 3/05/98 (3)
- Great!! Emmy 20:12:18 3/06/98 (2)
- Emmy, I e-mailed you.:-) Post me if you didn't recieve it.(nfm) Bonny 05:09:19 3/12/98 (0)
- Emmy, I e-mailed you.:-) Post me if you didn't recieve it.(nfm) Bonny 05:09:14 3/12/98 (0)
- Marianne's motivation Shirley 14:38:26 2/28/98 (1)
- Yes Bonny 04:36:58 3/02/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.