By the book.
Posted by Kathleen Ann on February 16, 1998 at 10:47:05:
In response to What did Willoughby know and when did he know it?, written by Arnessa on February 15, 1998 at 23:20:15
] I'm confused. I'm not sure that Willoughby knew that if he had married Eliza he would have been financially secure.
In the book we are told that Mrs Smith gave Willoughby a chance to redeem himself by marrying Eliza (making an honest woman of her) and keeping the enheritance.
- Ah yes, I'd forgotten that bit. Arnessa 22:38:26 2/16/98 (7)
- Illegitimacy Lynne 00:44:43 2/17/98 (6)
- Eliza's parentage? Barbara 12:37:43 2/17/98 (1)
- Very true.... Lynne 01:19:43 2/19/98 (0)
- Wick, Will and Beth Martine 11:17:57 2/17/98 (3)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.