Eggs as conditioner
Posted by Linda on September 11, 1998 at 08:32:04:
In response to Eeewwwww! , written by SuzetteR on September 10, 1998 at 23:44:54
]I vaguely remember something in the late sixties about eggwhites adding shine? Would women really walk around that smelly?
When I was a teenager, we often used an egg as a conditioner. After shampooing, an egg was broken and worked into the hair. It was then thoroughly rinsed out before the hair was styled.
In fact, there were commercially prepared shampoos that claimed they contained eggs. Unfortunately, I cannot remember which brand.
- That makes sense... SuzetteR 00:01:25 9/12/98 (0)
- Don't raw eggs cause infections? Misty 16:25:36 9/11/98 (4)
- I'm sure if you think about it... P. Bingham 20:17:42 9/13/98 (3)
- Hair Wash :Eggs SuzetteR 00:22:31 9/16/98 (2)
- you're perfectly safe. P. Bingham 02:17:19 9/16/98 (1)
- Well said. Those were my sentiments exactly. (nfm) SuzetteR 23:12:41 9/16/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.