Posted by SuzetteR on September 10, 1998 at 23:44:54:
In response to Eggs, written by Constanza on September 10, 1998 at 16:33:37
If anyone is adventurous enough to try this; I'd be interested in hearing what the results were.
agh! well, if you want to know about the eggs, I had a couple of them broken in my head when I finished High School (I was lucky to escape them when I graduated from College; it was only flour that time). Of couse I had my hair thoroughly washed when I reached home...I went shopping I will never forget the smell of my hair when it started to get dried by the sun! It stunk!
You poor thing. That's awful! But do you think the eggs would be smelly without the yolks? I vaguely remember something in the late sixties about eggwhites adding shine? Would women really walk around that smelly?
- Eggs as conditioner Linda 08:32:04 9/11/98 (6)
- That makes sense... SuzetteR 00:01:25 9/12/98 (0)
- Don't raw eggs cause infections? Misty 16:25:36 9/11/98 (4)
- I'm sure if you think about it... P. Bingham 20:17:42 9/13/98 (3)
- Hair Wash :Eggs SuzetteR 00:22:31 9/16/98 (2)
- you're perfectly safe. P. Bingham 02:17:19 9/16/98 (1)
- Well said. Those were my sentiments exactly. (nfm) SuzetteR 23:12:41 9/16/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.