Posted by Constanza on September 10, 1998 at 16:33:37:
In response to Hair Wash Recipe, written by SuzetteR on September 10, 1998 at 16:05:15
If anyone is adventurous enough to try this; I'd be interested in hearing what the results were.
agh! well, if you want to know about the eggs, I had a couple of them broken in my head when I finished High School (I was lucky to escape them when I graduated from College; it was only flour that time). Of couse I had my hair thoroughly washed when I reached home...I went shopping immediately afterwards. It was a hot summer day and I will never forget the smell of my hair when it started to get dried by the sun! It stunk!
only think of adding rum and rose-water! It would have been a fly-party!
- Eeewwwww! SuzetteR 23:44:54 9/10/98 (7)
- Eggs as conditioner Linda 08:32:04 9/11/98 (6)
- That makes sense... SuzetteR 00:01:25 9/12/98 (0)
- Don't raw eggs cause infections? Misty 16:25:36 9/11/98 (4)
- I'm sure if you think about it... P. Bingham 20:17:42 9/13/98 (3)
- Hair Wash :Eggs SuzetteR 00:22:31 9/16/98 (2)
- you're perfectly safe. P. Bingham 02:17:19 9/16/98 (1)
- Well said. Those were my sentiments exactly. (nfm) SuzetteR 23:12:41 9/16/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.