It was a boy!
Posted by Constanza on September 09, 1998 at 17:01:56:
In response to Definitely Princess Sophia, written by Galleon on September 08, 1998 at 19:02:40
Galleon and Woodhouseh, thanks for the information.
I did a quick search in Internet and found out the following information:
born 1800.Weymouth, Dorset
died AFT 1839
father: General Thomas Garth
mother: Sophia Hanover
relationship: associated (that means not married, not known marriage or historically associated)
Source: Index to Royal Genealogical Data - University of Hume
I wonder what happened to the child and why his parents never married. I mean, it must have been quite a scandal for a Royal Princess to be a single mother in those times.
- AFT? Caroline 12:35:37 9/10/98 (4)
- The link Constanza 13:27:34 9/10/98 (1)
- Thanks! Caroline 13:55:53 9/10/98 (0)
- Does AFT mean "after" (i.e., they don't know the death date)? NFM SuzanneR 13:14:19 9/10/98 (1)
- Yes. nfm Laura W 00:27:54 9/12/98 (0)
- Yes, I'd say they were rather well "associated!" ;-) (nt) Woodhouse 20:05:26 9/09/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.