Could you mean his wife?
Posted by P. Bingham on September 08, 1998 at 00:44:39:
In response to Illegitimate child, written by Constanza on September 07, 1998 at 15:51:59
There was a rumor that his wife gave birth to an illigitimate child. Caroline was raising an orphan out of the goodness of her heart and to discredit her, Prinny and his allies suggested that the child was hers. These alligations were unfounded but they did come up at the divorce hearing. Could it be this subject that you are thinking of? I can't recall any of his sisters having illigitimate children. Can't say they did not, though.
- Not his wife Constanza 09:53:43 9/08/98 (8)
- Definitely Princess Sophia Galleon 19:02:40 9/08/98 (7)
- It was a boy! Constanza 17:01:56 9/09/98 (6)
- AFT? Caroline 12:35:37 9/10/98 (4)
- The link Constanza 13:27:34 9/10/98 (1)
- Thanks! Caroline 13:55:53 9/10/98 (0)
- Does AFT mean "after" (i.e., they don't know the death date)? NFM SuzanneR 13:14:19 9/10/98 (1)
- Yes. nfm Laura W 00:27:54 9/12/98 (0)
- Yes, I'd say they were rather well "associated!" ;-) (nt) Woodhouse 20:05:26 9/09/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.