Posted by Bob Whitworth on August 15, 1998 at 23:51:35:
Caroline just guided me to a few past queries on the board pertaining to jigsaw puzzles (actually known as "dissected pictures, maps or puzzles"). This is right up my alley, because I make reproduction Georgian, Regency, and Victorian wooden "jigsaw" puzzles as a hobby. I do not want to "commercialize" this board, so if anyone is interested in learning about the history of "jigsaw" puzzles, log onto the following site, then click on "Articles"; click on the one with my name after it, and learn a bit about the history of these wonderful toys.
- Bob, would you happen to know? Barbara 01:39:13 8/17/98 (11)
- jigsaw puzzles & board games Bob Whitworth 11:55:32 8/17/98 (10)
- Board Games Captain Everett 19:24:33 8/17/98 (0)
- Fairy Tales and The Game of Goose SuzanneR 15:39:05 8/17/98 (0)
- Fairy Tales and The Game of Goose SuzanneR 15:38:21 8/17/98 (6)
- Fairy Tales Bob Whitworth 02:08:32 8/18/98 (5)
- jigsaws in Mansfield Park Caroline 14:34:30 8/17/98 (0)
- Regency Puzzles SuzanneR 13:10:07 8/16/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.