There are a few things that I would miss...
Posted by Marie-Bernadette on July 30, 1998 at 10:55:27:
In response to I would still rather live back then, written by Earlene on July 30, 1998 at 03:56:45
Rights for women, freedom to be any religion or no religion, novacaine (or whatever the dentist uses now), antibiotics (even if they are over used now-a-days, there are some infections that can only be gotten rid of by using them), some other modern medicines and procedures, and contact lenses.
What do I think is the best thing about the late 18th and early 19th centuries? THE WAY MEN DRESSED! (pant, pant pant)
Marie-Bernadette (who can't wait for tight drop front trousers and stand up collars to come back in style!)
- and also Constanza 11:59:30 7/31/98 (5)
- And ... BarbaraK 14:27:25 8/06/98 (4)
- Please expand! Caroline 18:03:02 8/07/98 (1)
- EXPANDED!! It was on a T.V. show my mind has forgotten! NFM BarbaraK 18:06:47 8/10/98 (0)
- please, tell me you are kidding! Constanza 17:20:55 8/06/98 (1)
- kidding, I wish!!! I'd Only worry if either were in my food!(NFM) BarbaraK 23:10:44 8/06/98 (0)
- LOL! I'll bet you LOVE the double-wedding scene in P&P2! (nfm) Gayle 19:49:37 7/30/98 (1)
- Ah! P&P2! Fanning myself vigorously! (nfm) Marie-Bernadette 23:57:45 7/30/98 (0)
- Men's Fashions Indeed! RogerV 19:19:24 7/30/98 (3)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.