wedding night bed time
Posted by mishel on July 12, 1998 at 21:14:01:
more bedtime questions!! I am under the impression that a husband and wife had seperate quarters, is this accurate? How did they go about the process of..(ahem).. conceiving children? Did the man just go to his wife's room and she had no say in the matter? Please, don't think me strange for asking. I'm writing a story, and I need accurate facts for it. thanks to you all, love M.
- Sleeping arrangements THe Mysterious H.C. 22:58:27 7/12/98 (11)
- Love, Joy, and Separate Rooms Caroline 02:12:39 7/15/98 (10)
- Beds and beds... The Mysterious H.C. 03:54:18 7/15/98 (9)
- The curtained bed is very old.... Roger V 01:37:29 7/16/98 (3)
- Some thoughts on separate bedrooms, etc. Carolyn B 19:28:35 7/15/98 (4)
- Bed curtains Earlene 01:12:41 7/16/98 (0)
- The Family Bed Carolyn B 19:35:23 7/15/98 (2)
- True, and, right! Caroline 23:09:07 7/15/98 (1)
- Introduction of chimneys led to development of seperate rooms-nfm Captain Everett 18:22:10 7/16/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.