Posted by mishel on July 12, 1998 at 10:50:41:
I was just wondering about the accomodations of relatives who came from out of town to attend a wedding. Would they all stay in the house of the bride's family? Were weddings even that grand as to command far off relatives make the trip to attend? If so, how long would they stay?
- out-of-town guests Laura W 16:30:18 7/12/98 (12)
- More wedding stuff.... Roger V 20:53:59 7/12/98 (11)
- small weddings Laura W 22:09:20 7/12/98 (10)
- Miss Bingley's "look" at the wedding Roger V 00:04:30 7/13/98 (9)
- Vinegar Cocktail Gayle 19:27:53 7/13/98 (5)
- Cheers Caroline 09:18:26 7/13/98 (2)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.