Posted by Linden on June 29, 1998 at 21:41:47:
In response to 2 questions, written by Baroness Diana on June 29, 1998 at 19:51:18
] Why is it that, in Regency times, no matter WHAt accident or injury occurred, even one in which we would not think it likely, one ALWAYS deveoped a fever? Any ideas, anyone?
No antibiotics or antisepsis, good plot device.
- Fevers Baroness Diana 11:14:25 6/30/98 (16)
- fevers Laura W 12:53:46 6/30/98 (15)
- Title Diana LB (formerly known as Baroness Diana 13:15:07 7/01/98 (4)
- Great site, Laura! Barbara 19:36:42 6/30/98 (4)
- Fevers Roger V 19:09:51 6/30/98 (4)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.