Posted by P. Bingham on June 11, 1998 at 15:12:09:
Can anyone recommend a Georgette Heyer book without sending me to the Georgette Heyer Page? I found plenty of them in print but did not want to order them until I knew the content or at least had a recommendation. I'm interested in the historical content, especially Army & Navy, France & neighbors, London life, etc. I know this must sound vague and I apologize. But there were so many titles. I have Cousin Kate. It was a delightful story but the historical content was low (set in the country with only a few trips in carriages for historical detail). I'd like both the story & the history for right now. I'll read the others later!
Thanks in advance if anyone can help!
- Heyer's Regencies Laura W 00:54:35 6/28/98 (0)
- Georgette Heyer novels Caroline (flying in on a very unfamiliar keyboard) 10:14:06 6/17/98 (0)
- Other Heyer historical novels Sarah P 06:15:32 6/15/98 (0)
- Heyer - The Conquerer Lizard 09:08:20 6/12/98 (0)
- The Spanish Bride and An Infamous Army Carolyn 17:35:52 6/11/98 (0)
- An Infamous Army Woodhouse 17:27:59 6/11/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.