This time a question on sources of water...
Posted by Peg on June 11, 1998 at 13:37:02:
I am assuming that people with enough property had private wells, but what did the people in London do for water? Neighborhood wells like in 'Angela's Ashes'? Would someone have delivered the water to wealthier customers? Would they keep it in a keg? Any help is appreciated. Peg
- Water Supply Roger V. 23:39:06 6/11/98 (0)
- RoP has such an amazing resource (the people). Thank you all.nfm Peg 22:57:45 6/11/98 (0)
- Water Supply Captain Everett 21:58:49 6/11/98 (1)
- Water! John W 02:42:02 6/12/98 (0)
- The New River Linden 21:45:22 6/11/98 (0)
- I don't suppose you can get to London to see this.... Carolyn B 18:35:03 6/11/98 (1)
- A little later, but may still apply Carolyn B 18:52:26 6/11/98 (0)
- Water Spring 15:13:13 6/11/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.