Rank and Title
Posted by Rosemary N. on June 08, 1998 at 17:59:50:
What rank and title did Mr. Darcy's father have? Why is Mr. Darcy's title simply Mr. ? Does Elizabeth have a title?
Does Mr.Bingley? Are they then of the lower upper class?
What is the youngest son (second son) of an earl called?
What is the oldest son of an earl called when the earl is still alive? Is an earl called Lord?What do you call a female Baronet (the highest of the lower class)? What is the next military rank that comes after ensign in the militia?
- Okay, I figured it out. Laura W 20:45:41 6/27/98 (0)
- Sorry, my message somehow got posted twice, & half of it missing! Laura W 20:38:31 6/27/98 (0)
- Titles-- answers Laura W 20:33:47 6/27/98 (0)
- Titles-- answers Laura W 20:31:36 6/27/98 (0)
- RE: Titles Kathryn 03:06:09 6/18/98 (0)
- For Rosemary Marie-Bernadette 00:31:04 6/12/98 (0)
- Re: Rank and title Andrea Jutson 01:44:21 6/09/98 (1)
- Whoops!- Correction Andrea Jutson 01:46:45 6/09/98 (0)
- Some answers to your questions Lee 21:42:32 6/08/98 (0)
- Militia Ranks Captain Everett 19:53:12 6/08/98 (1)
- Military ranks Cecilia 10:51:04 7/18/98 (0)
- Some of your questions can be answered here... Peg 19:49:49 6/08/98 (1)
- Sorry, here's the second one... Peg 19:51:23 6/08/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.