Funny you should mention that...
Posted by P. Bingham on June 03, 1998 at 17:08:51:
In response to Herbs, written by Marie-Bernadette on June 03, 1998 at 16:50:01
I have that book too. It was my very odd mother who recommended it because she really uses it! I cross my fingers every time I come to her home cause I never know what tea she will be offering me next. (But I should say that she gave me something for my migraine headaches which actually worked!) Anyway, she has another book of Colonial medicine which was very interesting, although my interest is of a different nature than hers!
Also, the lady could overdose on Laudomen (rats! I can't spell it!) which is something always on hand, or some other similar drug. It would depend the writer wishes her character to go all over the place to look for something to kill herself with or whether the drug is a household item. I would apt for a household item cause it lends to spontenaity (sorry!)
- You're kidding! Marie-Bernadette 23:32:12 6/03/98 (3)
- Thank You, Thank You, Thank You - to All of You - nfm Peg 20:06:29 6/03/98 (5)
- OK Peg...what are you dreaming up now???? ;) (nfm) Jimmy 09:05:57 6/04/98 (0)
- I want to know what you have up your sleeve.....;) (nfm) CathyW 23:00:13 6/03/98 (3)
- Why, her arm, of course! (Ducking and dodging tomatoes,&c.) nfm Marie-Bernadette 19:59:07 6/10/98 (2)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.