Posted by Beth on April 30, 1998 at 18:06:21:
"I just love celery root!" So say Mr. Elton and Harriet in Emma2. Now here I am thinking this must be another one of those early nineteenth century dishes, when lo and behold, I come across a great stand of celery root in my grocery store.
Now it doesn't look very appetizing (just a big round, dry root), but since it has either made a comeback or been around all this time, can somebody tell me what to do with one?
Beth, who is culinary impaired, anyway
- Celery Root trivia and recipe ChristyR 04:41:13 6/12/98 (0)
- Thanks, all! Looks like something new at table this week (nfm) Beth 23:49:37 5/03/98 (0)
- A Celeriac link Carolyn B 00:03:29 5/02/98 (0)
- May I suggest....... Marie B 00:32:15 5/01/98 (0)
- Celery root Caroline 23:02:32 4/30/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.