Posted by P. Bingham on April 29, 1998 at 13:55:50:
In response to Greensleeves, written by Marie-Bernadette on April 29, 1998 at 13:36:54
Actually, he was quite a sensitive soul. Have you read any of his love letters to Anne Bolin? OOOWEEE! Some historians have contributed some of his terrible selfish actions to syphllis (or however you spell it). I think the man was just plain inately self centered myself, though I'm sure the illness had something to do with it. Look at the activities of Queen Elizabeth I! And Mary was said to have suffered too.
- diseases and behaviour Marie-Bernadette 01:27:51 4/30/98 (7)
- regarding de Sade: P. Bingham 02:34:10 4/30/98 (6)
- detractors Marie-Bernadette 14:02:26 4/30/98 (5)
- ahem... P. Bingham 15:50:58 4/30/98 (4)
- No excuses Marie-Bernadette 23:32:31 5/10/98 (3)
- I was just kidding! P. Bingham 00:08:27 5/18/98 (2)
- How do you always get tucked down here in corner, Patricia?;-)nfm Marie-Bernadette 16:40:47 5/19/98 (1)
- As you must know by now... P. Bingham 00:08:04 5/21/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.