Henry VIII & Frederick II of Prussia
Posted by Kay on April 28, 1998 at 20:26:08:
In response to music and wealthy men..., written by P. Bingham on April 26, 1998 at 16:48:36
] Aristocratic men have long played musical instruments only you likely would not hear them play in public. If I remember correctly, Henry VIII played something very well. Not only was he a sporting man, but he was a creative man as well. I can check on that. I've lots of info laying around about HIM.
Henry VIII not only played, but composed! I've heard his dance music on the radio. Also, Frederick II of Prussia (18th century) was a famous flute player and composed a lot of music for the flute.
- Greensleeves Marie-Bernadette 13:36:54 4/29/98 (13)
- He Didn't Ken 08:04:47 4/30/98 (3)
- Henry VIII P. Bingham 13:55:50 4/29/98 (8)
- diseases and behaviour Marie-Bernadette 01:27:51 4/30/98 (7)
- regarding de Sade: P. Bingham 02:34:10 4/30/98 (6)
- detractors Marie-Bernadette 14:02:26 4/30/98 (5)
- ahem... P. Bingham 15:50:58 4/30/98 (4)
- No excuses Marie-Bernadette 23:32:31 5/10/98 (3)
- I was just kidding! P. Bingham 00:08:27 5/18/98 (2)
- How do you always get tucked down here in corner, Patricia?;-)nfm Marie-Bernadette 16:40:47 5/19/98 (1)
- As you must know by now... P. Bingham 00:08:04 5/21/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.