Posted by P. Bingham on April 28, 1998 at 17:12:49:
In response to Bibliography, written by Myretta on April 28, 1998 at 13:01:40
It is actually quite a good book but it greatly suffers from the penchant that writers seem to have of putting Victorian and Regency together. Which means that this book can be misleading and you really have to pay attention as it does not always differentiate between what is Regency and what is Victorian. But you can rely on the notion that what is written did in fact happen... sometime in the nineteenth century!
- HMS Pinafore chorus, again, please! Caroline 10:33:20 4/29/98 (6)
- I agree with Marie Bernadette Lesley 01:44:03 5/01/98 (0)
- Me, too! Let's hear it. (nfm) Woodhouse 20:26:30 4/29/98 (0)
- Country lore Marie-Bernadette 14:47:04 4/29/98 (0)
- Play it again... P. Bingham 14:02:02 4/29/98 (0)
- WJAA & CDK P. Bingham 13:43:03 4/29/98 (1)
- Hear,hear! You are absolutely right! Definately more 18th C.(nfm) Marie-Bernadette 14:51:25 4/29/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.