Posted by Myretta on April 28, 1998 at 13:01:40:
In response to What Jane Austen ate and Dickens knew, written by Constanza on April 28, 1998 at 12:11:10
] I ran into it in a bookstore and bought it. It is quite interesting but, does anybody know if it is reliable?
Constanza, there is a short review in the Bibliography (linked at the top of the page) that says it's fun but not terribly reliable.
- some comments... P. Bingham 17:12:49 4/28/98 (7)
- HMS Pinafore chorus, again, please! Caroline 10:33:20 4/29/98 (6)
- I agree with Marie Bernadette Lesley 01:44:03 5/01/98 (0)
- Me, too! Let's hear it. (nfm) Woodhouse 20:26:30 4/29/98 (0)
- Country lore Marie-Bernadette 14:47:04 4/29/98 (0)
- Play it again... P. Bingham 14:02:02 4/29/98 (0)
- WJAA & CDK P. Bingham 13:43:03 4/29/98 (1)
- Hear,hear! You are absolutely right! Definately more 18th C.(nfm) Marie-Bernadette 14:51:25 4/29/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.