Contamination by TV and movies
Posted by Phil H on April 17, 1998 at 20:24:07:
In response to tv & movies, written by agt3 on April 17, 1998 at 20:10:56
And I find it's very difficult to return to the original book without seeing the most recent TV/film adaptation in one's mind's eye.
Maybe one should avoid such contaminating influences as TV and movies, and rely instead on the the author's words and one's own imagination... ;-)
- adaptations agt3 20:36:15 4/17/98 (9)
- Colin Firth? Who? Phil H 20:41:29 4/17/98 (8)
- leg-pull agt3 20:44:11 4/17/98 (7)
- Okay, I'm stopping this conversation here, because.... Caroline 21:19:40 4/17/98 (3)
- Okay, I'm stopping this conversation here, because.... Caroline 21:14:26 4/17/98 (0)
- An obession for many Pemberlians Phil H 21:12:28 4/17/98 (1)
- Thanks Phil. Great minds think alike, eh?(nfm) Caroline 21:21:13 4/17/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.