We won, didn't we? ;-)
Posted by Caroline on April 17, 1998 at 17:55:27:
In response to English reaction to Waterloo, written by Leanne S on April 17, 1998 at 16:09:28
I've found myself wondering just what the English reaction was to Waterloo (even though they won, the losses were devastating), but I'm afraid that might be rather beyond the scope of this page!
No, it's not beyond the scope of this page.
Do you mean the initial reaction of the Great British Public,the official reaction of the government , or what?
- boney Phil C 11:17:58 4/19/98 (12)
- Quoi?! Marie Bernadette 14:32:58 4/21/98 (0)
- Regarding general reaction Leanne S 11:56:54 4/20/98 (10)
- Napoleonic Code Caroline 12:32:46 4/20/98 (9)
- Napoleonic Code Laura W 11:41:09 4/21/98 (3)
- Bony John W 19:10:58 4/20/98 (4)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.