If a tree falls in the forest(historically speaking)...
Posted by Greg on April 13, 1998 at 20:58:04:
In response to in the country..., written by P. Bingham on April 13, 1998 at 20:34:03
...what the public cannot see won't harm anyone...
Your arguments sound very convincing, and they are much appreciated. If indeed, it's difficult to draw universal guidelines, what say you to the specific case of the newlywed Knightley's kissing in front of everyone outside the church - is that an "extenuating" enough circumstance?
- The fallen tree Caroline 21:09:36 4/13/98 (11)
- Kiss the bride Tineke 04:23:16 4/15/98 (1)
- Not just in American movies MB 17:18:40 4/20/98 (0)
- Kiss the bride The Mysterious H.C. 11:37:23 4/14/98 (0)
- I suppose. But they should have at least LOOKED embarassed(NFM) Greg 21:38:03 4/13/98 (7)
- But why? P. Bingham 23:32:00 4/13/98 (6)
- Two answers for the price of one... Greg 22:03:06 4/14/98 (5)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.