Um,.... er, ......(blush)
Posted by Caroline on April 13, 1998 at 10:38:18:
A certain person, for reasons I cannot quite fathom, has been gently twisting my arm for a few weeks to bring this to your attention.It's a story in the Derbyshire Writer's Guild that was written, very quickly, as a result of a conversation which we were having at the time.I was rather flabbergasted at the response to it, and the end result was the creation of this Board.The story itself, has very little to do with Jane Austen's time, but everything to do with P&P. Hope you like it.
- Link: A New House
- Blush only in modesty. A most enjoyable tale! (nfm) Phil H 20:48:16 4/17/98 (0)
- Thank you! Lesley 01:25:12 4/15/98 (0)
- And Hunt's Ford House is... Greg 21:45:15 4/13/98 (1)
- You guessed! (nfm) Caroline 11:37:53 4/14/98 (0)
- I do like it...draws you in! (nfm) Jimmy 11:22:39 4/13/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.