Need nursing info.
Posted by Traci on April 02, 1998 at 16:06:22:
I looked through the archive concerning nursing children and found a few posts from Elaine about this. Alas, most of the responses were eaten up so I couldn't find out much about it.
I'm writing a fan fic about Anne Elliot's first child and want to get my facts straight. Would Anne have likely nursed her child or had a wet nurse do it? What were the customs of the time.?
Any help would be useful. I apologize if this subject has already been discussed at length.
- Breastfeeding by Lawrence Stone P. Bingham 15:17:07 4/07/98 (0)
- I hope this means what I think it does Kemi 08:57:05 4/03/98 (0)
- Nursing Terminology Tenby 03:32:27 4/03/98 (3)
- Hmm, that was awhile ago... ElaineL 21:49:25 4/02/98 (2)
- Nursing Michelle 21:28:49 4/02/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.