More tidbits on the semi-rridiculous and semi-pathetic side of that period which comes after ours, and whose name begins with a "V"
Posted by The Mysterious H.C. on March 30, 1998 at 00:31:40:
- Here's the photograph of the actress (Ana Held?) who was supposed to have had her rib removed; you can decide...
- Here's a visual reconstruction of each of the layers of stuff that a moderately genteel woman of the 1850's would have worn:
- Unmentionable(s) Caroline 10:30:21 3/30/98 (4)
- À bas les 'Victorians'! (nfm) Marie Bernadette 13:13:44 3/30/98 (3)
- Les Maudits 'V's ;-) (nfm) Caroline 13:37:01 3/30/98 (2)
- Pardon my french Caroline 13:39:48 3/30/98 (1)
- Brilliant! (en volant an RofP acronym, "ag!") ;-D (nfm) Kristin J.D. 00:07:36 4/03/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.