more women than men
Posted by P. Bingham on March 20, 1998 at 12:52:26:
In response to unmarried men in literature, written by Miranda on March 18, 1998 at 16:18:23
Please excuse me if I'm wrong but as I understand it, there were more women than men and still is I'm almost certain though I have not seen the statistics lately. Which might explain the absence of an over-abundance of unmarried men should women not marry. This can often be attributed (other than the obvious economic status) to women becoming homeless and prostitutes. Several cultures allow the husband to have more than one wife because of this as well.
- also many men are at war... (nfm) P. Bingham 18:54:52 3/21/98 (0)
- Two wives;-) Caroline 16:30:56 3/20/98 (7)
- Hey! Cassia 20:28:02 3/24/98 (2)
- Different Caroline 21:43:33 3/24/98 (0)
- Hey! Redux Corrections--I can't seem to type tonight. Cassia 20:29:12 3/24/98 (0)
- "two wives are allowed in the army"? (nfm) P. Bingham 19:41:34 3/20/98 (3)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.