Please try this experiment.
Posted by Caroline on March 16, 1998 at 13:33:05:
Anyone, could you try this, please.
Make sure that the Num Lock light is on, on your keyboard.
Now, look at that block of numbers at the right of the keyboard, where you have pg up and pg down. (Do you all have a block like this?)
Then, hold down your Alt. key, and tap in the numbers 156 in that block, and let go the Alt key.
What happens? If you are using a north American Keyboard, you should get ....£.
- THANKS, ALL OF YOU...PLEASE READ ON Caroline 11:40:09 3/19/98 (0)
- Capital! Heather C. 10:52:04 3/18/98 (0)
- Huzzah! (nfm) Captain Everett 19:58:38 3/17/98 (0)
- But!! Don't you have a key for it?Same as3 and#?? Ann2 14:50:38 3/17/98 (1)
- I cannot make 3and # do anything much.... Caroline 08:56:17 3/18/98 (0)
- It works! (NFM) Lesley 23:06:33 3/16/98 (0)
- The Alt Key May 21:08:23 3/16/98 (4)
- In for a penny, in for a £! (nfm) Marie Bernadette 17:17:38 3/16/98 (0)
- Bless You! Been searching for ages! (nfm) Woodhouse 17:14:03 3/16/98 (0)
- Sterling! gkb 14:14:20 3/16/98 (0)
- Cool... Myretta 13:41:30 3/16/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.