Yet another question...
Posted by Rita J on March 15, 1998 at 12:50:08:
In response to Clergy, written by Rita J on March 12, 1998 at 19:51:26
Thank you for your replies, Caroline and Captain Everett.
My second question has to do with making a living.
How did a clergyman support himself? Were there monies attached to a parish, or was one dependent on the collection plate?
Thank you, again, for your patience.
- Earnings Captain Everett 21:54:23 3/15/98 (5)
- The whole 1803 table of estimated populations and family incomes The Mysterious H.C. 12:05:53 3/20/98 (1)
- Thanks, I was just considering entering all that data myself*nfm Captain Everett 11:59:22 3/21/98 (0)
- all those £ Caroline 13:27:40 3/16/98 (2)
- Figures reinterpreted Captain Everett 20:27:15 3/17/98 (1)
- Thank you, Captain Everett. This is great info. Very helpful. nfm Rita J 20:18:21 3/19/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.