Posted by Valerie McKnight on March 10, 1998 at 23:45:33:
In response to Stars vs. extras, written by Carolyn B on March 09, 1998 at 17:39:18
That reminds me of the mini-series Shogun; the Samurai warriors had the correct half-shaved heads for the period, but the star playing the Shogun had a later, unshaved style.
Hair was a big problem in Medieval/Renaissance reenactment, too. Of course, the most glaring problem was that our hair was so clean. Though a good wimple covers a multitude of sins.
- you made a good point. P. Bingham 13:03:54 3/11/98 (6)
- Grime Valerie Mc. 22:09:38 3/11/98 (0)
- Horseman on the Roof!!!Yesyesyesyes! HtF,S! *sigh* and also Marie Bernadette 14:21:36 3/11/98 (4)
- which Heathcliff? P. Bingham 22:01:00 3/11/98 (3)
- The Ralph Fienne Heathcliff. Did I spell his name right? nfm Marie Bernadette 00:44:31 3/12/98 (2)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.