Posted by P. Bingham on March 09, 1998 at 14:15:53:
In response to I just hate that!, written by JennieC on March 09, 1998 at 10:35:16
You must have a good eye, most people, I think, don't pay attention much when this happens to a current movie or program. They are accustomed to seeing their own current modes (something they are familiar with) so they tend to notice the clothes first. It's easier to see the odd hairstyle fashions from a program that is older, they stand out like a sore thumb from the onset! Because they look so odd to our current styles. Does anyone remember Camelot, the movie, with Richard Harris? Does his hair look right to you? Very 60's! (I think so, assuming the movie was made in the sixties - I can't remember!) Now what's King Arthur doing with those long side-burns?
- I think they are doing a better job... Lynne 16:58:23 3/09/98 (10)
- About that curly hair.... JennieC 19:58:39 3/09/98 (0)
- Stars vs. extras Carolyn B 17:39:18 3/09/98 (8)
- Star style Valerie McKnight 23:45:33 3/10/98 (7)
- you made a good point. P. Bingham 13:03:54 3/11/98 (6)
- Grime Valerie Mc. 22:09:38 3/11/98 (0)
- Horseman on the Roof!!!Yesyesyesyes! HtF,S! *sigh* and also Marie Bernadette 14:21:36 3/11/98 (4)
- which Heathcliff? P. Bingham 22:01:00 3/11/98 (3)
- The Ralph Fienne Heathcliff. Did I spell his name right? nfm Marie Bernadette 00:44:31 3/12/98 (2)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.