Posted by P. Bingham on February 25, 1998 at 17:29:24:
In response to The distance between two places, written by Denise on February 24, 1998 at 20:53:46
I have a map too that I got out of some book. It shows the travelling times throughout England for the 18th century and early nineteenth-century if anyone is interested. It might take some time to scan it and I don't have a web page so I suppose I would have to E-mail it to someone? Let me know if anyone is interested.
- about that map... P. Bingham 01:07:02 2/27/98 (2)
- Thanks! I'll go find my old pair of compasses. : ) almost Nfm Ann2 09:06:19 3/01/98 (0)
- Thank you! (nfm) Marie Bernadette 15:54:21 2/27/98 (0)
- So am I!! nfm Ann2 15:50:00 2/26/98 (0)
- I am interested! (nfm) Marie Bernadette 01:05:49 2/26/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.