Posted by Miller on February 24, 1998 at 11:40:34:
In response to Plight of Women, written by Julie B. on February 24, 1998 at 10:17:35
I am not a male chauvinist, let's get that out of the way! However,I believe even though women did not have many (if any) rights at the time, they also could have had a rather good life especially if they married right. Even though I am all for absolute equal rights for women, and for the most part beleive them to be superior to men in most ways, I will never understand why the female of our species would throw away all the percs that once went with being a lady,but I suppose there's a whole world of things that I don't understand.
- Ladies and other creatures Marie B 08:07:07 2/25/98 (5)
- Read that, Miller! (nfm) P. Bingham 19:01:11 2/25/98 (0)
- Very well said! My sentiments exactly! (nfm) Marie Bernadette 14:37:04 2/25/98 (0)
- Well said! (NFM) ElaineL 09:42:30 2/25/98 (2)
- I'm not a male chauvinist, but... Linden 23:22:09 2/24/98 (1)
- A know of a Realtor who's slogan is "Ethics is my middle name." P. Bingham 04:05:42 2/25/98 (0)
- Perks of being a lady Caroline 21:11:24 2/24/98 (0)
- Rights Marie Bernadette 14:43:42 2/24/98 (3)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.