Posted by P. Bingham on February 23, 1998 at 22:11:26:
In response to laplander reindeer tongues, written by Jimmie H. Aranda on February 23, 1998 at 18:03:22
These are also often listed on dinner menus and I've seen it listed on store boards of the period that imported these, along with cheeses, spices, pastas, olives, etc. So I've always assumed that they were the real thing as beef and sheep tongues were also considered (and still are) very tasty.
- Also... P. Bingham 19:59:55 2/24/98 (5)
- Norwegian Laplanders? Anna 16:47:39 2/28/98 (4)
- For Anna and Ann2(and not really anything to do with this board) Caroline 18:38:04 3/01/98 (2)
- Yes... and no. Sorry I am so late ... Ann2 12:12:35 3/18/98 (1)
- I needed another excuse to go to IKEA.........;-) (nfm) Caroline 21:55:08 3/20/98 (0)
- Your kidding! You've actually eat'n a reindeer! P. Bingham 12:46:59 3/01/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.