laplander reindeer tongues
Posted by Jimmie H. Aranda on February 23, 1998 at 18:03:22:
Laplander reindeer tongues were listed on a breakfast menu
posted by Elaine A. Does anyone know what those are?
Are they really reindeer tongues? Popovers were once called
laplanders. Could the reindeer tongues be something like
- reindeer tongues P. Bingham 22:11:26 2/23/98 (6)
- Also... P. Bingham 19:59:55 2/24/98 (5)
- Norwegian Laplanders? Anna 16:47:39 2/28/98 (4)
- For Anna and Ann2(and not really anything to do with this board) Caroline 18:38:04 3/01/98 (2)
- Yes... and no. Sorry I am so late ... Ann2 12:12:35 3/18/98 (1)
- I needed another excuse to go to IKEA.........;-) (nfm) Caroline 21:55:08 3/20/98 (0)
- Your kidding! You've actually eat'n a reindeer! P. Bingham 12:46:59 3/01/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.