Can you believe it? Take THREE!
Posted by JennieC for Marie Bernadette on February 13, 1998 at 21:18:39:
Sorry about the screwy images. My fault. Here we go yet again. No more late night postings for me!
Here are the pictures of stocks and cravats. The stocks are
from the book The Tailor's Friendly Helper published by R.L. Shep and the neckcloths are from the Regency Reference Book by Emily Hendrickson.
- Neckclothitania Caroline 18:07:36 2/15/98 (3)
- Darcy & The Gordian Knot? Ann2 08:27:34 2/15/98 (8)
- Another who favours the Gordian Knot? Caroline 20:04:36 2/16/98 (1)
- Wow! (Fainting) (nfm) Marie Bernadette 01:31:02 2/17/98 (0)
- Small is beautiful Caroline 19:56:26 2/16/98 (5)
- Which cravat style does Mr. Darcy used in P&P2? (nfm) May 22:49:34 2/13/98 (7)
- Guess this one ;-) Caroline 19:53:26 2/16/98 (6)
- Any Excuse May 21:38:14 2/17/98 (0)
- email@example.com P. Bingham 01:59:19 2/17/98 (4)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.