Posted by Nora on September 11, 1997 at 17:47:43:
In reply to Re: Just Because They have All That WRITTEN Proof.... posted by Amy on September 10, 1997 at 22:17:15
We use The Innocence of Henry Series as a guide.....
The Ten Sacred Rules of Crawforism:
1. Thou shalt truely agree that the last forty pages of MP were written in a drunken stuper, and that JA should have had Fanny realize her true love for the only emotional character in the book, Henry Crawford.
2. Thou shalt not support Henry's sister Mary for she is a fake and not nearly as charming and kind as her brother who furthered Fanny's brother, William in his military career
3. Thou shalt truely be disgusted by the idea of a wedding between first cousins Fanny and Edmund, for their poor inbred children would be stricken with numerous genetic diseases; too foul and vile to mention.
4. Thou shalt hate Maria, and show only sorrow towards Mr. Rushworth who was sadly taken by Maria's beauty and good potential and disgraced (hint...hint....Bertramites supposed support her as well!!!).
5. Thou shalt be familier with PAI and HCPS as well as proud to mention the fact that you are a Crawfordite to any Joe-Schmo on the street, and shalt not be embarrassed when he laughs in your face and asks you to seek psychiatric evaluation .
6. Thou shalt seek only Fanny's happiness in choosing Henry for he was the only person to have character, emotion, and true love through out the second half of the book.
7. Thou shalt forgive Henry for any youthful folly he could have committed in the early parts of the book, for he only knew his heart when he met Fanny.
8. Thou shalt respect, though disapprove of any Bertramite, and forgive them for their errors. They to are humans and have rights to their opinions (even though they are wrong :-))
9. Thou shalt be familier with Crawfordite chants, and be strengthened against the swaying ways of Bertramites whom would like nothing else than to transport you to the side of PFI (pronounced Fie) who are People Favoring Inbreeding
10. Lastly, Thou shalt praise Nora for her guts in breaking the code and writing the true ending that Mansfield Park deserves (on Fanfic), and forgive her for her inexperienced vocabulary.
*** These rules may be changed or added to by any Crawfordite who finds an item missing or inaccurate :-) *****
This is all IMHO
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.