Posted by Cheryl on September 21, 1998 at 15:28:27:
In response to I mean, written by Constanza on September 21, 1998 at 12:46:27
] ] ] And what does he mean by Alec's being Tess husband by Nature? In that case he himself should be that stranger husband's by nature.
] that he has confessed to having had sexual relations with a stranger. So if Alec was Tess husband because of having bedded her, so he (AC) was in relation to that other woman ("the stranger" he mentions).
Of course, duh! ;-) Exactly right, Constanza! We're back to that double standard, he expects to be forgiven and accepted and loved in spite his past, but he cannot do the same where hers is concerned. Jerk. ;-p
- jerk or another victim of fate? Jane 12:50:36 9/22/98 (5)
- The names of the male characters Kay 19:05:13 9/23/98 (3)
- Notice how... Caroline 21:41:02 9/24/98 (0)
- Now that you mention it Constanza 11:14:37 9/24/98 (0)
- I never thought about the names that way! That's cool (nfm) Chael 23:58:08 9/23/98 (0)
- Not quite Cheryl 15:02:44 9/22/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.