Posted by Constanza on September 21, 1998 at 12:46:27:
In response to Doesn't she always? ;-p, written by Cheryl on September 21, 1998 at 12:26:11
] ] And what does he mean by Alec's being Tess husband by Nature? In that case he himself should be that stranger husband's by nature.
] I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that last sentence... But I supposed that Angel felt that a "good woman" only had sexual relations with her husband, and Alec, having been with Tess had enjoyed a husband's "privileges".
that he has confessed to having had sexual relations with a stranger. So if Alec was Tess husband because of having bedded her, so he (AC) was in relation to that other woman ("the stranger" he mentions).
- Oh yes! Cheryl 15:28:27 9/21/98 (6)
- jerk or another victim of fate? Jane 12:50:36 9/22/98 (5)
- The names of the male characters Kay 19:05:13 9/23/98 (3)
- Notice how... Caroline 21:41:02 9/24/98 (0)
- Now that you mention it Constanza 11:14:37 9/24/98 (0)
- I never thought about the names that way! That's cool (nfm) Chael 23:58:08 9/23/98 (0)
- Not quite Cheryl 15:02:44 9/22/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.