Posted by Peter on September 15, 1998 at 02:18:45:
I have found this site just recently (9/9/98) and am wondering if anyone out there would like to discuss in depth what I believe to be the best novel I have ever read, Jane Eyre. I read this book in my 11th grade honors english class and have loved it ever since. It's been two years and am now in college. Soon I will enter the police academy and hopefully aspire in my goals. Funny, a cop with a heart.
- Wuthering Heights Patricia R. 18:40:15 9/17/98 (0)
- The best novel ever! Kristin T 12:54:34 9/15/98 (1)
- Complete agreement! Emma Elizabeth Anne 03:47:15 9/18/98 (0)
- Jane Eyre Peter 02:21:20 9/15/98 (2)
- Does Jane Eyre wear well? JimInWV 23:36:34 9/19/98 (1)
- Resp to JimInWV 9/19/98 resp to Peter (opinion JE 9/15/98) Jessica 01:26:13 9/25/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.