What is it YOU like about JA?
Posted by Elizabeth/mr on August 06, 1998 at 19:27:52:
I have read 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'Sense and Sensibility' and loved them both (especially P&P). I've bought the videos, and the mug (!) but I have a problem!
When anybody asks me what it is I like so very much about JA I just can't give them a decent reply.
I can't put my finger on exactly why I think she was so talented and had the ability to characterise so well. I would be VERY interested if ANYBODY and EVERYBODY could tell me why they like Jane Austen because it may help me work out why she is my favourite author.
Please don't hesitate to reply - I'd be interested in any views you have to offer. Thank you.
- Because she's so good..... Caroline 14:48:05 8/08/98 (1)
- And gentle Linda 01:08:31 8/09/98 (0)
- JA! BarbaraK 00:52:24 8/08/98 (0)
- Artistry gkb 17:11:04 8/07/98 (0)
- She's just so loveable! Maire 23:17:58 8/06/98 (0)
- Byatt Cassia 19:43:44 8/06/98 (1)
- and do we ever! (nfm) Jane 21:51:50 8/06/98 (0)
- What I like about JA Brenda/mr 19:28:36 8/06/98 (3)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.