A nosy question!
Posted by Barbara on July 29, 1998 at 00:02:31:
My husband and I were talking about that 100 books list, and he had read several of them too, some of which I've read, and some not. It's curious because we rarely read the same types of things, although he loves to read, too. He reads a lot of things like 2001: A Space Odyssey, Michael Crichton books, used to enjoy Stephen King, things like Lord of the Ring. He also goes on classics binges--Dickens, Victor Hugo (read all of Les Miserables in French), etc. I guess I don't see these books as being particularly "male" choices--unlike my dad who reads mostly Tom Clancy and tales of international espionage.
What are your husbands, wives or significant others reading??
- the three guys in our house SandyW 01:41:12 8/07/98 (0)
- Husband's Reading Gwen 16:18:06 8/06/98 (0)
- His reading Cindy 15:19:35 7/31/98 (0)
- Mansfield Park was the last novel he read... Jane 22:27:46 7/30/98 (0)
- interesting question Becca M. 13:38:18 7/30/98 (0)
- Let's see... Earlene 03:30:02 7/30/98 (0)
- Wow Spring 00:36:10 7/30/98 (0)
- Male readers Jane Elizabeth 13:44:04 7/29/98 (2)
- Mostly non-fiction... Lynne 03:15:53 7/29/98 (8)
- Brave New World Barbara 13:14:14 7/29/98 (0)
- Difficult one..... Alexandra 03:56:38 7/29/98 (6)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.