Agricultural depression and other silly questions
Posted by Constanza on June 12, 1998 at 09:30:17:
1) As regards the agricultural depression mentioned was Cecily, does anybody have more information? I mean, what was actually going on?
2) "If I were...I would hang from her lips". Why should Miss Prism "glare"? Is there any other meaning that is escaping me, or is it because she is taking it literally?
3) "Young girls are green" (or something like that). Again, why should Dr. Chausable "start"?
4) "The manuscript was abandoned". What does Cecily think she means?
- A couple of possible answers Tamee 10:24:46 6/12/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.