Posted by Lise on May 08, 1998 at 18:19:38:
In response to Rakes, written by Linden on May 07, 1998 at 18:21:49
] Does anybody have a soft spot for a rake? The cads and seducers that provide much of the plot in so many novels (including JA's)?
Sometimes I do. But I suppose that's because some of their vices seem so trivial in this age that it makes one wonder what is so shocking about it.
- So trivial? Constanza 10:49:49 5/09/98 (4)
- I think so! Marsha 17:03:30 5/10/98 (2)
- If they were so common, how comes Constanza 17:20:20 5/13/98 (0)
- Rakes: tall, thin object with which to sweep up leaves & cuttings Leanne S 14:17:42 5/11/98 (0)
- Anothe rword for a Rake Caroline 21:07:47 5/09/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.