Posted by Bonny on April 10, 1998 at 08:20:39:
I am convinced that Jane Austen somewhere wrote words to the effect of " an attachment between two people always(often?) arises from a slight preference on one side and gratitude on the other" Because of it's so applicable to NA, I always associated it with this book - but it's not there. So where did I get this idea?
- Thank-you all Bonny 00:08:37 4/12/98 (0)
- The part you may be thinking of... Cyndie 11:38:03 4/10/98 (2)
- But you left out the funniest part THe Mysterious H.C. 20:47:25 4/10/98 (1)
- Thanks for adding JA's "dreadul" remarks on her "heroine" (nfm) Lea 21:27:07 4/10/98 (0)
- something along those lines... Kate 11:09:54 4/10/98 (0)
Posting followups to old messages is disabled; instead go to the main index and post a new message which mentions this one.